Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I made it!


Hi everyone! I have been honestly having the best first couple days here at the MTC! I love the people and the teachers its all so great! I have the best companion ever and her name is Riley too so thats pretty cool. We are the branch music coordinators and have the biggest branch in the MTC (70 missionaries) so it will be so fun. My branch president is letting us email today so that we can let you know we are ok and that our p-days here are on wednesdays so I'll be able to talk to you more then. I just want to say that I love you all and have never been happier in my life. I know this is the place i should be and that I will do amazing things in Provo with the help of the spirit and Heavenly Father. I love you all and wish you the best! I know my family is happy cause their living it up at Powell so have fun and be safe! The church is true but ya'll know that already so just remember it:)

--
Love, Sister Dunkley


No comments:

Post a Comment