Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week one!

Hi everyone! I don't even know where to begin! This past week has been so crazy and wonderful but I love it! I have the best companion whose name is also Riley so that's pretty cool haha. A lot of what we do here is plan, study, teach, eat and repeat. I am out of my dorm by 7:30 ( most times earlier) and don't get back until 9:30 its non stop but I love it. I've really learned to rely on the spirit and Heavenly Father to help guide me and give me strength. I've never been happier in my life and that is the greatest blessing I could ever receive! Some fun things that have happened this week was I got to see my friend Kaden Walker on my first morning here and it was SO nice to see someone from home! I've also met people going to the Arcadia mission and I love talking to them. We were able to go the temple grounds on Sunday and of course I run into my best friend Piper Alkonis and her roomates it was the best! I loved it and it gave me such a great boost of happiness to carry through the rest of my week. My district is full of missionaries going to Provo and Montana and its a very interesting bunch for sure haha. We all get along and feel the spirit so that's good! I cant fully express how I feel here but all I can say is that I wouldn't be happier doing anything else or being somewhere other than the MTC and being a missionary. I know for a fact that I am here for a reason and I am honored to serve our loving heavenly father for the next 18 months as a missionary and the rest of my life as his disciple. Have a great week and do something good for someone! don't be shy to shoot me a message!  


--
Love, Sister Dunkley






No comments:

Post a Comment