Monday, July 18, 2016

Im Off!

Today I gave my farewell talk in church before I headed out with my family to make the trek out to the MTC. These past 6 weeks have gone by faster than any other time in my life its crazy. I have really seen the Lords hand in my life preparing me for this journey I am about to embark on and I am so grateful for that. I also just want to say how grateful I am for the support and love I’ve received from so many of you since I’ve been home from college preparing for my mission. I know that there will be many hard times on my mission but thats life because no matter what we will all go through trials and intense struggles that feel overwhelming and completely unbearable but I am here to tell you that we can all get through anything that comes our way. I have a deep testimony of the fact that Heavenly Father loves us and won’t give us a trial without knowing before hand that one way or another we will be able to get through it and endure it well. He didn’t send us here to struggle be miserable and then pass away, he wants us to have joy throughout our lives no matter the situation and I know that its true and possible. I have felt God’s immense love for me and that is possible for anyone if you truly seek it out and think about all of the blessings you have in your life. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Gods restored church here on earth to help us learn, have joy, and eventually life with Him again. There is nothing I’d rather be doing for the next year and a half than sharing this message with the people of the Utah Provo mission and continuing to share it for the rest of my life. Be good to each other and spread some love while I’m gone the world needs it.
Love, Sister Dunkley






No comments:

Post a Comment