Monday, February 20, 2017

7 month mark🎉 and Car troubles

I left home 7 months ago today crazy stuff! That seriously flew by
like crazy. This week was pretty great! It had some hard parts but the
good outweighed the bad. Gavin and Heavenah got baptized!!! They have
been taught for about a year now I think and finally were able to be
baptized on Saturday it was so special! They were so excited and so
many people came to support them it was awesome. I loved seeing their
huge smiles and how happy they were it was so great. To be completely
honest it feels like nothing else that happened this week is worth
talking about it was good just nothing crazy interesting haha.

Oh, our tires are our of alignment on the car and is it an easy fix?
Nah. It's about a $400 fix because parts have to be ordered and the
whole 9 yards so that's fun. The good news is I can still drive it
until the parts come in and it can get fixed so at least I didn't get
it taken away so that's nice. Fun stuff about having a car you still
have to deal with all the crap that comes with it I'm just glad it was
a natural thing that happened and I didn't cause it to tell the truth.
Other than that life's good and being a missionary is great!

I really do love it. I feel so much love for the people here and my
desire to serve them is growing the more people I meet and experiences
I have. I had a new investigator we found tell the fellow shipper
after we left that she felt like within the first 15 minutes of
meeting me that we were best friends and it made me so happy to see
that they realize it to and it's not just me. That's what the gospel
does though, it brings us closer to Christ and each other and helps us
make lasting relationships that we will never forget and I'm so
grateful for that.

I hope y'all have a great week!

Love from Nephi,
Sister Dunkley



No comments:

Post a Comment