Monday, March 27, 2017

Trio!

This week has been crazy but also the best! Last Monday we got a third companion named sister Tillemnn-Dick who is waiting for her visa to go to Mongolia and let me tell you she is the greatest! Heavenly Father keeps giving me awesome companions I am so spoiled. We have been having so much fun being in a trio and learning how to adjust to it. Our apartment is pretty tiny so it's been interesting fitting all three of us in here but we manage haha. No one knows when her visa is supposed to come so we have no idea how temporary/permanent this will be. So that's  been the main thing going on this week it's been a blur but a pretty fantastic one.  

There are times when I feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off just trying to stay afloat and other times when I feel like I actually have myself together. The former is what's usually going on but it's kind of fun. It's funny how people think missionaries know everything and are perfect because they get all offended when we make the slightest mistake and I'm just like wait, since when are we not allowed to be humans and make mistakes? I'm not going to be perfect anytime soon so have fun being disappointed and offended that's your choice. Idk. Sometimes it's hard for me when people are so judgmental and rude over a situation that I have no control over but nonetheless rant over. 

We have given so many talks these last couple weeks and you'd think I'd be a pro by now. Wrong. I'm still as bad as I've always been but it's cool I keep learning and I feel the spirit when I speak hopefully I'm not the only one haha. 

Other than that things are going good! The work in Nephi is on fire and we are just trying to keep it up and not let it burn out. The members are noticing and it's cool to see them step up and want to be apart of the work since it's progressing. 

"I have never witnessed the removal of an actual mountain. But because of faith I have seen a mountain of doubt and despair removed and replaced with hope and optimism. Because of faith I have personally witnessed a mountain of sin replaced with repentance and forgiveness. And because of faith I have personally witnessed a mountain of pain replaced with peace, hope, and gratitude. Yes, I have seen mountains removed." Gordon B Hinckley 

Love from Nephi, 
Sister Dunkley 



No comments:

Post a Comment