Monday, November 28, 2016

Baptism number 3!

Hi everyone! This week was really good! We had some good lessons and
Sydnie got baptized!! Super happy for her. It was such a nice
baptismal service as well because the spirit was so strong and the
speakers were really good. Everything went smooth as planned and it
felt so good! We have 3'brothers getting baptized this friday night
and I'm SO excited for them as well! We met them my second week in the
field and because of complications with family we had to wait a while
but now they are getting baptized and it will be so good!! They are
super excited and I just know it will be such a special night. We also
get to go to Payson for a mission wide meeting on Saturday with Elder
Cook which will be crazy with so many missionaries but super cool I'm
sure! I'm really excited for it. I'm grateful to be serving in vernal
another week despite how freaking cold it is haha. I love being a
missionary it is so fulfilling and there are so many blessings I get
to witness being here! It's interesting talking to return missionaries
because you can tell how much they want to put their name tag back on
and get back to work while missionaries sometimes get so trunky and
wish they could go home. It helps me have a greater desire to work
hard and enjoy being a missionary while I can. I love the work and all
I get to experience here! Check out mormon.org and watch the new
Christmas video when you get a chance it's awesome! #lighttheworld
have a great week I love you all!

Love from Vernal,
Sister Dunkley





No comments:

Post a Comment