Monday, December 5, 2016

Baptism 4 and 5!

This week has been the fastest week of my mission holy cow! It went by crazy fast and it was full of miracles and fun times. Taylor and Deagan were baptized Friday night and it was so good! A ton of family and friends came it was great! We all felt the spirit so strong and the boys were beaming it was awesome. Saturday we got to go to Payson and listen to Elder Cook it was awesome and I was so happy to be there! We all rode in the van on the way down it was fun we all had a good time talking and getting to know each other better. It was a looooong drive but so worth it. Elder Bjorling was driving which was interesting because he's from New York... I don't think I need to say anything else. If anyone knows Brother Cicon just think of him driving hahaha. We will have another baptism this weekend right before transfers which will be really good I'm so excited for her! Cathy is the best she's so humble and has the strongest testimony of Christ and the Book of Mormon it's amazing to see and to be able to have taught her. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be serving here and to see so many blessings it's amazing! 

This week I wanted to share something from a conference talk by elder Holland 
"I do not know who in this vast audience today may need to hear the message of forgiveness inherent in this parable, but however late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines. I testify of the renewing power of God’s love and the miracle of His grace. His concern is for the faith at which you finally arrive, not the hour of the day in which you got there."
Elder Holland 'The Laborers in the Vineyard' April 2012 General Conference 

I hope you all have a great week and serve someone! 

Love From Vernal, 
Sister Dunkley 



No comments:

Post a Comment