Monday, November 7, 2016

Driving the mom van

Some exciting news is I get to drive the Zone Leaders van because our
car has to go with them to Provo so our vehicle coordinator can fix
the tiwi (it's how the church monitors my driving I don't feel like
explaining it further sorry haha) long story short it knows the speed
limit and gives me a mark if I go over 6 miles for longer than 10
seconds that's the easiest way to explain it. Our windshield got
replaced so it's not working and he'll fix it somehow.

Anyways, this week was crazy good! Lots of people to church and on
date for baptism it's insane! We are breaking records in this area and
it feels so good to see the reward of our hard work and obedience. Now
we just have to keep it up!! Going to bed exhausted feels so good
because I know I worked hard and did all I can that day. If I have
energy when we get home I know it's a bad sign haha. Also the last 3
months I've been serving here there's a lady who sews bears and she
makes them for the missionaries and we go over every other week for
like 2 hours and help sew them and I finally finished mine it's so
cool I'm so excited!! I love it haha. Other than that more things will
be happening these next couple weeks cause we have 5 baptisms this
transfer which means a lot of work for us to help them be ready but I
am more than happy to work harder if it means more people are coming
into Christ and being baptized :) We are going to the dinosaur museum
with our investigator today so that should be fun he's hilarious and
so excited it will be awesome.

So yeah that's life in vernal! Stay safe this week with crazy election
stuff happening idk what's going on cause we don't watch the news but
yeah be careful! Haha.

The biggest thing I learned this week is trust in the Lord and do your
best it's all we can do! Faith is an essential principle if we want to
be happy and successful in what we do. Heavenly Father has a plan for
us and he will guide us if we humble ourselves and are willing to be
taught.

I love you all and I hope you have a good week!

Love from Vernal,
Sister Dunkley



No comments:

Post a Comment