Monday, January 16, 2017

I gave myself food poisoning

So as you can guess by the title my health issues aren't quite done yet because last night I was sick for a little bit and it's pretty much my fault. I ate some food I knew wasn't the best but thought I was fine and quickly found out how wrong I was but other than that this week was great! We had a lot of lessons and saw so much improvement in the area. Like crazy improvement. We got a boat load of referrals from people this week and as we've contacted them we've just felt the spirit so strongly and the people we are meeting are so prepared it's amazing. February is shaping up to be a great month for baptisms so I hope it stays that way and continues to progress. We are set for a baptism this Saturday and there is one in my last area too so technically I have two baptisms Saturday I'm so excited!! We taught heather my whole time in Vernal so I'm so excited to see her get baptized finally. Technology and a loving mission President make for a happy missionary who can Skype in for baptisms. Such a blessing. I had the overwhelming feeling last night of how grateful I was to be serving in this mission. So many wonderful opportunities and people to meet here I just LOVE utah so much! It's just great. We had duke conference for one of our stakes here and it was amazing. The adult session Saturday night was all about missionary work and me and my companion loved it so much so many inspiring messages that the members needed to hear. We had a general authority 70 come Elder Echo Hawk and a member of our mission presidency, President Blickenstaff they gave great talks and encouraged the members to help us out and give us referrals it was just such a tender mercy. They took time to talk to me and sister Reynolds after the meeting and it was just so great. We had President interviews this week and it was awesome he's just the best. He gave me some great counsel and you just feel so uplifted anytime you meet with him it's great. I'm so grateful to be a missionary and to be having these amazing experiences. I probably say that every week but it's so true! It's just the greatest. 


"The gospel of Jesus Christ is the plan by which we can become what children of God are supposed to become. This spotless and perfected state will result from a steady succession of covenants, ordinances, and actions, an accumulation of right choices, and from continuing repentance. “This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God”" Elder Oaks 'The power to become' GC oct. 2000 


Have a great week! I love y'all! 

Love from Nephi, 
Sister Dunkley




No comments:

Post a Comment